Skip to main content

Independence Animal Services offers TNR services for community cats from Independence and unincorporated Jackson County; however, we are unable to offer vet services for owned animals. To find low-cost vet care for your pet, please contact

Humane Society of Greater Kansas City: 913-596-1000

Pet Resource Center of Kansas City: 816-353-0940