Adventure Oasis Water Park
CLOSED for the season.
Thank you for coming out to splash around with us this summer! We are looking forward to seeing you next season.
Pass bundle prices are discounted from December 4, 2023, through January 1, 2024.
|Pass||Holiday Special||Resident Holiday Special|
|Family of 4 Pass||$42.50||$31.50|
|Regular Price||Discounted Resident Price|
|Daily Pass (Adult)||$15||$10|
|Daily Pass (Youth & Senior)||$14||$9|
|Twilight Hours Pass (Adult)||$12||$7|
|Twilight Hours Pass (Youth & Senior)||$11||$6|
|Family of 4 Pass||$50||$37|
|Twilight Family of 4 Pass||$40||$28|
|20-Visit Pass (multi-person)||$185||$160|
|Season Pass (single person)||$135||$95|
*Youth = 3 - 12
*Senior = 65+
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: Noon-7 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11 am-8 pm
- Holidays: 11 am-6 pm
1. Swimsuits - Swim attire appropriate for a family water park must be worn (no cut-offs, shorts, leotards, etc.). Appropriate body coverage must be maintained at all times (no thong suits, etc.).
2. Tobacco - No tobacco products, (smoking, vaping or chewing) will be allowed inside the pool enclosure. Those wishing to use tobacco products may have their hands stamped and can then pass outside the facility. There is no smoking allowed within 15 feet of entrance.
3. Alcoholic Beverages - The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted inside the facility during normal business operations.
4. Under the Influence - Any person suspected of being under the influence of a controlled substance will not be allowed entry to the facility; or, if inside the facility, will be asked to leave.
5. Food and Drink - No food or beverages (with the exception of sealed water bottles) of any type may be brought into the facility.
6. Improper Behavior - Running, rough play, roughhousing, and obscene gestures or language are not allowed. Determination that these acts are occurring is left solely to the discretion of the pool staff.
7. Blood Born Pathogens - Swimmers with open wounds will not be allowed admission.
8. Lost Items - The City of Independence is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Lost and Found will be cleaned out each Wednesday.
9. Deck Furniture - Deck furniture may not be placed in any pool or beach entry, and must remain in a position so as to allow free access to pools at all times. Deck furniture may not be moved from designated pods/areas.
10. Young Children - Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied at all times by a responsible person age 16 or older. All parents or guardians must be within arms reach of non-swimmers.
11. Adult Supervision - A ratio of 2 swimming adults to every 5 children must be met for all groups with children ages 2 - 4. For groups with children ages 5 - 12 the ratio must be one swimming adult for every 8 children.
12. Chewing Gum - Chewing gum will not be allowed inside the facility at any time.
13. Swimming Skills - Appropriate swimming skills may need to be demonstrated through water testing before using the diving boards or entering deep-water areas. Water testing will consist of swimming across one width of lap pool without stopping and treading water 30 seconds.
14. Lane Ropes - Hanging on lane ropes will not be permitted.
15. Music Devices - Headphones/ear buds must be used when listening to music.
16. Pool Toys - Inflatable rafts and noodles will not be allowed at any time. No Nerf® or other absorbent balls will be allowed at any time. Flotation devices must be U.S. Coast Guard approved and labeled as such. All other water toys and inflatables are subject to approval by the pool manager.
17. Diapers - Swim diapers will be required of all infants and toddlers swimming in the facility. They are available for purchase at the front desk.
18. Other Conditions - Pool management reserves the right to modify these rules as situations dictate. Failure to follow directions from Adventure Oasis Water Park staff will result in the removal from the facility.
19. Wrist bands will not be replaced if lost or forgotten. It’s the party’s (group’s) responsibility to keep track of their wristbands.
In an effort to support the citizens of Independence, the City of Independence is offering reduced daily entry to Adventure Oasis Water Park to qualifying individuals within the community. Find the scholarship application: