Roger T. Sermon Community Center
The Sermon Center is a multi-purpose facility located at the southeast corner of Truman and Noland roads. The center offers a variety of programs, fitness classes and rental spaces that can accommodate small and large groups. A weight room, circuit training room and cardio area are available to fitness members.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday: 8 am-8 pm
Friday-Saturday: 8 am-5 pm
- Children under ages 13 are not allowed in the building without adult supervision.
- To participate in open gym and fitness areas, all participants must have and present their membership card or purchase a day pass.
- A valid photo I.D. and proof of address must be present at the time of purchasing any membership or pass.
- The weight room, circuit training room and cardio areas are available to members ages 13-15 with parental supervision, ages 16 and 17 with parental permission and all other members ages 18 and over.
- Children ages 12 and under are not allowed in the cardio area, circuit training room, or weight room.
- Only service animals are allowed.
- No smoking is allowed within or on the grounds of the Sermon Center property.
- No weapons are allowed within the Sermon Center.
- Show respect for all individuals and property.
- Loitering is not allowed.
- Soliciting is not allowed in City facilities.
- Fighting and other aggressive behavior is prohibited.
- Inappropriate language is not allowed.
- Visitors and members are expected to dress in appropriate attire for a family community center.
- Open gym users are not allowed to wear baggy clothing that might cause injury to themselves or others.
- Shirts and appropriate shoes are required.