Storm Water Control Oversight Committee
This Committee is to act in an advisory capacity to the City Council relating to the appropriate expenditure of the City's Storm Control Sales Tax. They are to meet at least quarterly and make a written report to the City Council in April and October regarding progress toward completion of storm water control program elements funded from the Storm Water Control Sales Tax.
The Committee shall consist of seven members who shall serve without compensation. Each Councilmember appoints one member of the committee. The terms of appointment are for three years after the initial terms are established. Four members shall constitute a quorum. The City Council may name other non-voting advisory members whose attendance does not count toward a quorum. Members will be permitted to serve on other Boards, Commissions or Committees.
- R. Scott Smith (Chair), term expires December 16, 2022
- Les Boatright, term expires December 16, 2022
- Timothy Deveney, term expires December 16, 2023
- Anthony Giaramita, term expires December 16, 2024
- Colleen Huff, term expires December 16, 2023
- Mary Smead, term expires December 16, 2023
- Allie Zaroor, term expires December 16, 2023