Street Improvement Oversight Committee
This Committee is to act in an advisory capacity to the City Council relating to public education regarding street projects and appropriate expenditure of the City's Capital Improvements Sales Tax. They are to meet at least quarterly and make a written report to the City Council in April and October regarding progress toward completion of street improvement projects funded from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax, Transportation Sales Tax or any other sales tax for the benefit of street improvements.
The Committee shall consist of seven members who shall serve without compensation. Each Councilmember appoints one member to the Committee. The terms of appointment are for three years after the initial terms are established.
- Wes Epperson (Chair), term expires October 1, 2022, appointed by Mayor Weir
- Jerry Adkins, term expires October 1, 2023, appointed by Councilmember Stewart
- Marcie Gragg, term expires October 1, 2025, appointed by Councilmember McCandless
- Daniel Martin, term expires October 1, 2023, appointed by Councilmember Huff
- Edward Nesbitt, term expires October 1, 2024, appointed by Councilmember Steinmeyer
- Libet Ojeda, term expires October 1, 2025, appointed by Councilmember Perkins
- Dennis Tharp, term expires October 1, 2024, appointed by Councilmember Hobart